11 September, 2005

The Blender Bomb.

For those of us that not only make a choice to live a low carb lifestyle but need to because of the dreaded wheat allergy some times we are limited on our option for quick nutrition.

Here is a blender bomb that I've used in the past just to put something into me that I can make quickly on the run. As usual blend to your own taste.

4 Cups whole milk
2 Cups of powdered milk
1/4 cup of brewers yeast
1 banana
2 tablespoons of lecithin
1 tablespoon of wheat germ oil

The traditional recipe for this includes 1 large scoop of vanilla ice cream, If you can live with this then great toss it in or look for a sugar free alternative then great go for it.

2 comments:

maniaque said...

Hey, cool blog. it's my gateway to keeping my body this way. i'll link you. take care. =)

LogixESP said...

Simple and sounds good. Will give it a try. Thanks for the link.